Job Title : Technical Architect
Team : Security Engineering Services
Location : Bangalore
Ability to join immediately within 15 – 30 days
Full Time permanent non contract
Do you have experience working on large scale projects, consulting engagements, designing large & complex architectures for both pre-sales & delivery? Then this position will be a great fit for you.
This is a high impact lead role in an expanding global information risk company that is growing organically. The opportunity for exposure to new challenges is immense; the company creates extremely interesting learning opportunities for motivated professionals who strive to create value in their work and to personally grow.
You will be responsible to:
• Transform clients business requirements into tangible technical requirements, design a high-level enterprise wide IT architecture and accountable for all artefacts related to design as per the Systems Development Life Cycle process
• Define the relationships, flows and implementation of business (processes / functions / activities / information), applications, data and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs
• Design high quality, high performance, scalable architecture and adhere to standards and best practices
• Participate in project estimation & conduct reviews
• Lead a development team, work with them to design the applications and conduct code review, Identify and escalate issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate team together to solve issues or challenges
• Provide technical end user support during the ‘go-live’ and post go live period
• Track technology changes and determine the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
• Ensure clients are supremely confident in the technical differentiation and quality of our deliverables
• Mentor team members and support recruitment activities to hire people for the team
You should have:
• Post-Graduation or Graduation in Computer Science or Engineering with a reputed university
Hands-on technical experience with large-scale software application development and/or SAAS based solution implementations
• Excellent programming skills, writing algorithms, and architecting solutions
• 8 + years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, Scala, Python, .Net, C#); databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; noSQL systems; big data platforms and Testing tools
• Strong experience in multiple full release cycles and understanding of modern software development methodologies
• Excellent understanding of current cloud based software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management Ability to engage sophisticated global clients in deep technical discussions, build confidence in them.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively in a team
• Great love towards the technology, tinkerer and at the same time understand frameworks, standards and design trade-offs.
Prior experience in a services industry is desirable, but not mandatory. You should enjoy working with people, and ideally have a knack for numbers. (And we always help you catch up on areas that you may not be rock solid on).
Please send your CVs to:- firstname.lastname@example.org